Amenities & Services
The Periwinkle Inn is a Greek Revival house, an architectural style that dominated the island from the whaling era of the 1830s till the Civil War. Located on North Water Street, historically known as “Guest House Row,” it is within walking distance of the ferries, downtown shopping, theaters, restaurants, Jetties and Children’s Beach, Brant Point Lighthouse and the historic Atheneum Library and Whaling Museum.
Several rooms of our luxury inn peek at Nantucket harbor, others at our lovely gardens in this historic neighborhood. Our furnishings harken back to the style of the whaling era.
Continental breakfast includes juices, coffee, tea, yogurt, fresh fruit and incredible baked goods. There are delightful cookies in the afternoon.
The Periwinkle Inn offers authentically unique luxury accommodations in the heart of Nantucket. Blending the charm of a historic inn with the modern amenities today’s traveler expects, our centrally-located inn is ideal for your next vacation escape.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Complimentary coffee, house made pastries, yogurt and granola each morning.
- Home-Made Cookies, available each afternoon.
- Beach Service
Beach towels & Beach bags are provided. Ice and a guest refrigerator are available. Coffee and tea will be available throughout the day.
- White Heron “live’ Theatre one door away
- A Perfect Location in Nantucket Town
In the famous “Greek Revival District,” with close- proximity to the waterfront, activities and more.
- Private bathrooms in each room except for Peleg & Capt Boomer which share
- Air-conditioned guest rooms (in season) self-regulating
- Flat screen cable TV
- Free Wireless Internet-secure WIFI
- A personal safe for valuables
- Hair dryers
- Malin and Goetz bath products: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap
- Keurig coffee maker in deluxe rooms
- In-room wine station in deluxe rooms
- 100% cotton towels and sheets
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Emergency exits are on all floors