Periwinkle Inn prides itself on offering warm and welcoming hospitality to guests of our boutique bed and breakfast on Nantucket.
Our hotel and inn offers authentic service in a historic, charming atmosphere.
- Peak Season weekends Mid-June through Mid-September, and all Special Events and Holidays within any season require a three-night minimum stay.
- Peak Season weekdays Mid-June through Mid-September, require a two-night stay.
- Reservations require 100% pre-payment.
- Special requests such as champagne, flowers or candy will result in a service charge which is due upon arrival.
- A minimum number of blow-up beds are available @$60/night. Rooms are based on double occupancy and not all our rooms can accommodate extra beds: for those that can, please request at time of booking.
- Lodging tax of 11.7% is added to all bills.
- Cancellation notice received 21 days or more prior to arrival will be charged a 10% cancellation fee and be refunded the balance.
- Cancellation notice received within 21 days of arrival will be charged a 10% cancellation fee and be refunded the balance providing the room is rebooked for the same period at the same price; otherwise, all or any portion of the stay not rebooked will be charged, and if there is any balance, it will be refunded to you less the 10% cancellation fee.
- For group bookings that require the entire property for weddings and special events, a cancellation notice must be received 60 days prior to arrival.
Check- In and Check Out
- Check in is 3:00 pm.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Guests are welcome to leave luggage in our back hallway for early arrivals or for storage needs upon check-out.
Our Inns are non-smoking properties. A fee of $200 is charged for cleaning after smoking is detected in rooms and/or within the Inn.
We are not responsible for belongings. There is a safe provided in your room.
There are absolutely no pets of any kind allowed at the Periwinkle Inn.